Saturday, January 03, 2009

Muscle Tutorial thinger

This came about after talking to a friend who said he wanted to improve at art but didn't know how to break out of his rut and try something different. I started drawing this as a "this is the easiest way to draw a relatively satisfactory cartoon head" thing and it just ballooned out from there. It doesn't cover proportions and stuff like that because there are a billion billion tutorials and anatomy books that can tell you "a person is so many heads tall, a head is so many eyes wide, ect". I made this because no one else seemed to have a quick reference for origin and insertion points.

This has been up in my DA gallery for a while, but people have been asking for a printer-friendly version so I'm uploading the individual pages here.


7 comments:

Creature SH said...

Like I said before, your continuous effort to share your knowledge and help others in a understandable and thorough way is most appreciated.

jordan shoes said...

can u leave ur phone number to me???

淮安棋牌游戏中心 said...

Although there are differences in content, but I still want you to establish Links, I do not know how you advice!

maicher said...

dolce bag
dolce gabbana handbags
dolce gabbana bag
dolce gabbana handbag
balenciaga bag

Keelamari said...

Thanks, these are really helpful! They're a lot simpler and easier to understand than the anatomy books I have.

beder said...

thanks for tutorials...

Mari said...

OH MAI GHAWD, ANOTHER TUTORIAL!! Awesomeness! And it's printer friendly! Thank you very much! <3