Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Twilight Princess Art

My little Brother got Twilight Princess for Christmas and knowing how much of a fan I am, decided that he would only play while I was around and beat the entire game before I leave so that I could see the final battle against Ganondorf. To celebrate him finishing it today, here's a stack of all the art I've done since he started.

Renado with Ooccoo. Renado's great, it's like someone just took all the qualities I like to draw and mashed them into one character. That said, it's not a great drawing of him, couldn't think of anything interesting to do. I just wanted an excuse to draw Ooccoo, she's as bizarre as you can get and still be completely adorable.



And just 'cause I wouldn't be the Kelly you all know and love without Ganondorf cheesecake, have some Ganondorf cheesecake. I'm trying to force myself to try different colouring styles, and this was like pulling teeth. I dunno, I barely got it this finished before I just got sick of it and decided it was as done as it was ever going to get. I'm thinking of using the lineart to do a better version sometime in the future.


I love love LOVE Ooccoo. She has that stubbly little fluffy chicken body and she gobbles when she runs... She's weird looking, but she's still the cutest little alien-headed chicken harpy I've ever seen.








Dag, yo. For a little three-foot imp thing Midna's got some serious boo-tay.


... Just wanted to draw Midna and had to come up with something to do with all the empty space...






Yeah... the postman was a fun guy.

3 comments:

brockorama said...

SUCH a good game! [insert nerdy voice] The battle with Zant at the end was my favorite boss in all Zelda game, and then the battle with Gannondorf topped it. [/end nerdy voice] These are great, makes me wanna draw zelda-ish stuff now

Anonymous said...

Holy! It's you! I thought your art looked familiar ... I remember seeing that postman in /ic/. I wondered what had become of it, and it looks fantastic finished.

Anonymous said...

Hahaha - I was waiting for Ganondorf to appear somewhere on here....