Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Western Storyboard

Storyboard assignment in which we had to create a classical story with a hero, villain, love interest, and comic relief set in either a Medieval, Victorian, or Western era. The storyboard was supposed to be 30 - 40 panels long, showing one sequence of the story as a whole. It also had to take place in a town, prominently feature a stagecoach, and include a diagonal pan.

My story was more or less written in an MSN chat one night between some friends and I as a joke. Obviously it's been tweaked a bit since the original concept (wherein Brokeback, Hedwig, and Some Like it Hot jokes were plentiful, the cowboy was the love interest, and the hero's name was "Rolls With White Man"), but I'd like to think that it's still kind of funny.
















4 comments:

brockorama said...

Kelly, thats GREAT! VERY funny story and well drawn too! You should see the movie "Little Big Man". Its a great western drama film with a hilarious gay indian in it. I mean native.

Christina Dee said...

I heart you, Kelly.

Lint said...

8( I lurve your stories so much. You're an awesome storyboard artist and writer.

Telma said...

Thanks for writing this.